For years, Tilley have earned a reputation for uncompromising quality, durability and practicality when it comes to headwear. Their hats will travel with you wherever you go, and, through durability and wear, they’ll be partner to some captivating memories from over the years.
Ask anyone who’s owned one, their reputation is well deserved.
Most Tilley’s come with a tuckaway, adjustable, fore ‘n’ aft Wind Cord. When it’s calm, the Wind Cord stays hidden in the crown. When there’s a breeze, place the part with the sliding knots behind your head. When it’s windy or you’re sailing, use the chin part too. All Tilley Hats have a secret pocket (shhhhh!) in the crown to safely and securely store any important ‘stuff’ such as licenses, room keys etc.
To provide unparalleled protection and confidence to people seeking adventure and fulfilment from the outdoors.
Eponymous Outdoor Hat
The Tilley hat is one of the most recognisable and called-out headwear brands. With a loyal and growing fan base, it is the eponymous outdoor hat.
It takes 43 hands and 41 steps to make a Tilley hat, a precise and practised process that begins with cutting fabric and ends with steaming and packing the final product.
Guaranteed For Life
Most of Tilley’s hats are guaranteed for life against normal wear and tear, with easy online registration and claim process for consumers.
Made In Canada
Proudly made in Canada and committed to providing high quality, functional clothing that will enhance your comfort. The fabrics used to make the products are sourced from mills with the same commitment to quality.
Face Masks 2 Pack
- Non-medical protective face cover (Pocket for medical barier filter to be incerted)
- Fits snugly and comfortably arrount the face
- 2 layers of closely woven textiles
- Â¼" elastic with toggle for personal fit
- One Size fits most
- Adjustble nose stay for personal fit, mold arround nose and face, do not fold or crease the nose stay.
- Designed with two layers that act as an inside pocket for optional filtre insert (filtre not provided)